Conduct is expected to be of the highest standards and must at all times be appropriate for a family setting. The following are strictly prohibited and may result in expulsion from the grounds and/or revocation of ticket:
- Unwanted, harassing or inappropriately lewd behavior or language
- Use of illegal substances
- Any conduct that is criminal
- Causing, attempting to cause, or threatening injury or damage of another person or their property
- Use of firearms or fireworks
- Photography or video camera use without permission
- Transphobic, Homophobic, Sexist, Ableist, Racist, or Hateful actions/threats/acts against any person
Ignition Northwest / Critical Northwest, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to revoke the ticket of and/or require any person to vacate the premises for reasons of nuisance, improper conduct or other rule violations, without refund of ticket fees.
Don’t forget to check out Ignition NW’s Code of Conduct as well.